I can’t tell if she’s diagnosed or just a big ol’ weirdo.
- "World Music" is a genre like "Anybody Who’s Not All Pasty-Looking" is a race.
@hotdogsladies (Merlin Mann) – 54
- Why do characters on tv only hang out with people they work with? Do they live in Hell?
@sween (Jason Sweeney) – 50
- "Massage relaxes the mom and should be performed in much the same environment as the baby was conceived." Great. Taco Bell parking lot.
@awryone (Josh Donoghue) – 46
- Seven Deadly Sins (updated): PWN’D, NOM, FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU, WANT, WANT, WANT, and meh.
@sween (Jason Sweeney) – 45
- Profoundly funny tweet #1260351715 (?)
@luckyshirt (Unavailable) – 39
- i hope someone teaches me a grammar lesson at a bus stop, so one day i can tell my kid all about what i learned on the streets.
@baileygenine (Bailey Siewert) – 38
- You can’t help but be disturbed when an email from your mother contains simply the line: “Rebooted the internet - everything fine now.”
@secretsquirrel (Ryan Bateman) – 37
- After we explain what a bookmark is to Leta, she goes, “So it’s the thing you use to pause a book. I get it.”
@dooce (Heather B. Armstrong) – 37
- Yesterday: Used poor grammar on multiple occasions.
Today: Hiding from grammar zombies in the attic.
Tomorrow: IMMMPROPER TENSSSSSSSSSSE.
@sween (Jason Sweeney) – 36
- Profoundly funny tweet #1260577985 (?)
@cleversimon (Unavailable) – 34
Even though my tweet is missing, this just made me nostalgic as hell. Jason. Bailey. Look.
*sniff* We were just babies.
My brother disappeared over the weekend. I’d gone down to see him and my mom. We were watching a movie at around 10:30pm, when he stood up and went to the kitchen. He then presumably walked out.
I went to see where he was after about 20 minutes. When I couldn’t find him, I assumed/hoped he’d gone out for a cigarette and a walk.
We went out to search for him and hour or so later, and phoned the police about 3 hours after that. We’ve done everything we can since then, including posting flyers and searching everywhere. It’s been 36 hours now. The temperature has been around 0° C both evenings and it’s been raining as of last night.
If you know anyone in south England - especially in Hants/Hampshire - I’d really appreciate if you could point them toward this post, ask them to take a quick glance at the picture and keep it in mind when travelling over the next few days. We believe he’s been off his medication for around 5 days. He’s not violent at all, nor a hazard to anyone but himself. He will probably be confused, with some periods of lucidity. If found, please immediately contact the Hampshire police on the non-emergency number 101, referencing case #200 from 16th February 2014.