Till death do us part.
- "World Music" is a genre like "Anybody Who’s Not All Pasty-Looking" is a race.
@hotdogsladies (Merlin Mann) – 54
- Why do characters on tv only hang out with people they work with? Do they live in Hell?
@sween (Jason Sweeney) – 50
- "Massage relaxes the mom and should be performed in much the same environment as the baby was conceived." Great. Taco Bell parking lot.
@awryone (Josh Donoghue) – 46
- Seven Deadly Sins (updated): PWN’D, NOM, FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU, WANT, WANT, WANT, and meh.
@sween (Jason Sweeney) – 45
- Profoundly funny tweet #1260351715 (?)
@luckyshirt (Unavailable) – 39
- i hope someone teaches me a grammar lesson at a bus stop, so one day i can tell my kid all about what i learned on the streets.
@baileygenine (Bailey Siewert) – 38
- You can’t help but be disturbed when an email from your mother contains simply the line: “Rebooted the internet - everything fine now.”
@secretsquirrel (Ryan Bateman) – 37
- After we explain what a bookmark is to Leta, she goes, “So it’s the thing you use to pause a book. I get it.”
@dooce (Heather B. Armstrong) – 37
- Yesterday: Used poor grammar on multiple occasions.
Today: Hiding from grammar zombies in the attic.
Tomorrow: IMMMPROPER TENSSSSSSSSSSE.
@sween (Jason Sweeney) – 36
- Profoundly funny tweet #1260577985 (?)
@cleversimon (Unavailable) – 34
Even though my tweet is missing, this just made me nostalgic as hell. Jason. Bailey. Look.
*sniff* We were just babies.